Georgia Golden Isles Top Ten Things To DoJuly 18, 2021
On the southern coast of Georgia’s coastline lies a vacation playground of scenic barrier islands with sandy beaches, world-class golf, historic landmarks, museums, art galleries and five-star resorts.
Here are the Top Ten Things To Do:
1) St. Simons Lighthouse and Museum
2) St Simons town Pier and waterfront
3) Bike and Walking Paths run for miles
4) Historic Fort Frederica National Monument & Christ Church
5) Sea Island resort and spa for luxurious pampering
6) Jekyll Island Millionaires’ Village” in Historic District
7) Jekyll Island Club Resort for an upscale retreat and tour
8) Bike/ walking paths to beaches, Driftwood & Great Dunes Park
9) Georgia Sea Turtle Center study, care and rehabilitation
10) Watersports, boats and Dolphins tours
Also visit historic Brunswick and Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation
For more information or to book a trip to the Golden Isles or any destination worldwide, contact Donna Salerno Travel today.
#DonnaSalernoTravel #Georgia #SaintSimons #JekyllIsland #Brunswick #GoldenIsles #SeaIsland